If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (865) 862-8907

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Knoxville Damage from a Fire Place

A faulty damper in a chimney can take the fun out of having a fireplace in your Knoxville home. Though the fire damage was minimal, the smoke and soot issues were not. Our SERVPRO FST team used dry sponges and detergents for wet cleaning to remove most of the residue from the walls, ceiling, and trim. The smoke and stain suppressing primer was applied to the ceiling before a new finished coat could be painted on this popcorn-textured surface. The furnishings and belongs were covered with plastic to prevent getting dirty. We can work with your insurance company to expedite the cleanup, relieve your stress, and save you money. We are proud to serve our local neighbors in their time of need with prompt, professional, and fair services for fire, mold, and water problems.