Fire Damage – Knoxville Home
Fire damage to this Knoxville home began as an electrical fire. The attic room had been recently finished, and the family was very distressed with the damage to the room. We submitted a plan of action to tear out the damaged building materials, treat the soot and smoke damage and rebuild the room. They were supportive of the plan as was their insurance adjuster. We tore out and discarded all the damaged materials and set up hydroxyl generators to cleanse the air of particulates from the smoke. This took away the terrible smell of the lingering smoke. The after photo shows the room cleaned and ready for reconstruction.