SERVPRO Mitigates Knoxville Mold Damage
SERVPRO Mold Damage Remediation Is Available 24/7 for Knoxville Homeowners
According to World Health Organization (WHO) statistics, approximately 30% of homes worldwide are impacted by excess mold. Knoxville homeowners need a fast-responding mold remediation solution that returns their property to a safe, almost mold-free condition.
SERVPRO professionals aid property owners with sophisticated tools and technologies for mold damage mitigation in Knoxville. Techs handle every step of the remediation process, from mold inspection to rebuilding structures impacted enough by mold to require demolition. While total mold removal is not possible due to microbes in all indoor and outdoor spaces, SERVPRO tools can mitigate microbes to a pre-disaster condition.
Home Solutions for Knoxville Mold Damage Mitigation
Mold cleanup for homeowners is not an advisable venture to pursue. Mold remediation professionals like those at SERVPRO can keep homeowners safe from microbes while mitigating per Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) specifications.
Considerations homeowners should take into account include:
- Personal protective equipment is a must for safely handling mold to minimize risks posed by exposure
- Mold spores can spread quickly through movements that jostle microbes, which allows them to float to other spaces, settle on surfaces, and digest more items
- Handling home contents exposed to microbial growth can unintentionally spread spores around the property
Certified SERVPRO mold mitigation technicians can safely sanitize spaces with EPA-registered antimicrobials, perform odor control, and establish containment and decontamination areas to prevent mold from spreading and potentially creating further damage.
SERVPRO Availability Ensures Around-the-Clock Mold Cleanup
This 24-hour restoration crew’s commitment to the community ensures that, whether the mold is discovered late at night, over the weekend, or even during a significant holiday, SERVPRO can begin remediation within hours of a Knoxville property owner’s first call to the firm. This approach is crucial for a multitude of reasons, including:
- SERVPRO’s 24/7 responsiveness minimizes further damage to a home’s structural materials and contents with mold remediation tools that meet restoration industry–and SERVPRO standards
- SERVPRO moisture extraction and structural drying equipment can mitigate moisture that accelerates mold growth and allows microbes to thrive on porous surfaces
- Technicians utilize personal protective equipment (PPE) to perform mold remediation. Containment protocols, such as sealing doorways and ventilation systems, prevent spores from migrating to other rooms
- SERVPRO professionals can also clean HVAC systems to remediate mold to pre-contamination levels
Knoxville homes can also benefit from SERVPRO’s emergency-response inspection processes and controlled demolition of unsalvageable materials. Commercial-grade restoration equipment also allows mold remediation technicians to safely remove spores and clusters from a residence without the accidental spread of spores. HEPA-filtered air scrubbers and vacuums aid in collecting spores as well.
Odor control specialists can address pungent mold odors through such methods as ultra low-volume fogging, manual cleaning, pump sprayer applications, and immersion cleaning for salvageable items.
Homeowners seeking fast-acting mold damage remediation can contact SERVPRO of Rocky Hills / Sequoyah Hills / South Knoxville at (865) 862-8907 to make it “Like it never even happened.”